Identification and contact details of the personal data controller:
Perun Elektromobility, s.r.o., IČO: 47142260, with registered office Fraňa Kráľa 66, Michalovce, 071 01
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(together further also "Perun Elektromobilty" or "we"),
1. Perun Elektromobility personal data administrator
Why do we process personal data? For the purpose of fulfilling the contract or fulfilling legal obligations, Perun Elektromobility primarily processes personal data obtained from the User when filling out contact, registration, order, payment and invoicing forms on our website.
Perun Elektromobility further processes the data it obtains from the User and other natural persons by visiting our website:
- log files (IP address or other online identifiers).
- cookies (Cookies are small text files that the browser stores on your device in order to access the information necessary for the proper functioning of our system. We use several types of cookies to authenticate users, track their preferences and monitor the performance of our marketing campaigns. Cookies you can delete or disable it at any time, but please note that this will prevent you from using our system.);
How long do we process personal data? Users' personal data are processed for the duration of the contractual relationship and then for the time necessary to ensure the security of the service and to fulfill the obligations arising from special legal regulations.
2. Perun Elektromobility personal data processor
3. Recipients and processors of personal data
The processors of personal data are:
- companies providing social network authentication services.
- companies providing domain registration services.
- companies providing e-mail services.
- payment service companies;
- company, or business individuals providing server services that are responsible for storing data;
- company, or natural business persons dealing with IT solutions who are responsible for the IT administration and development of software programs used by Perun Elektromobility;
- company, or natural persons engaged in accounting activities who are entrusted with the performance of accounting operations;
Personal data may be made available to public authorities under certain conditions.
4. Rights of data subjects
Your rights are described in detail in EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
You can revoke your consent in writing at any time and exercise other rights of the subject by sending your request to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Last modified on 1 January 2020.